Friday, August 21, 2009

1315 Elapsed Time: 48 hours 15 minutes

I'm still alive, and more importantly, so are the kids. I kind of expected that at least one wouldn't have lasted this long (I'm only kidding).

Some highlights so far:

Sean: Lucy, are you alright?
Lucy: I had a accident.
Sean: Did you get any pee on your dress?
Lucy: No, it's ok.
Sean: Did you take your underwear off and clean yourself up?
Lucy: No.
Sean: Well, did you pee in your underwear?
Lucy: No.
Sean: You didn't pee in your underwear?
Lucy: (Smiling) No I pooped in my underwear.



Abby: One time my cousin's dog ate a toy snake. Dogs eat weird things.
Sean: Max likes to chew on Alicia shoes... Alicia doesn't like it when Max chews on her shoes.
Abby: Yeah, I don't like it when people chew on my shoes... except for Seth and for Lucy.
Sean: Who chews on your shoes?
Abby: Seth and Lucy.

No comments:

Post a Comment